I write, read, draw, work with computers, woodwork, and focus on improving our first home.
Here is a bit about me:
- I grew up in southeastern Wisconsin.
- I crashed a car into a boat once.
- In August 2008, I
broughta cat into my life. Her name was Marley
- I received a degree in English – Creative Writing from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the Spring of 2010.
- In September of 2010, I left home to travel to Ukraine to teach English through the Peace Corps.
- In November of 2012, I returned home to Wisconsin only to get slapped on my birthday.
- In December 2012, I entered the highly dangerous field of translation and localization. In doing so, I became SDL Trados Studio 2011 for Project Managers certified.
SDL Trados Studio 2011 for Project Managers
- I met a lovely woman in January 2013.
- In February 2015, I moved to Madison and joined a startup called CODAworx.
- I rose through the ranks from a humble magazine editor to become the Product Manager
- In January 2016, the lovely woman and I were engaged.
- In September 2016, the lovely woman and I were married.
- In March 2017, the lovely wife and I bought our first house.
- In August 2017, the lovely wife and I welcomed a puppy into our home.
- In August 2017, I joined Wisconsin Interactive Network as a CMS Project Manager.
- In December 2017, Marley left us.
- In February 2018, I was diagnosed with the mumps.
Someday I plan to fulfill my adulthood dream of clawing my way out of crippling student loan debt. Student loans paid off, June 2017.
I have a cat by that doesn't mean I'm exclusively a cat person. My first dog, Rosi, will ever have a place in my heart as the best dog to ever walk the earth. My second pooch, Mabel, left a big hole in my heart when she passed.
These are my stories.
If you would like me to write something to your website, feel free to contact me to discuss a bit about what you'd like me to write. Please send all inquiries and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.